- A large collection of Danish furniture design
- Modern Danish visual art and sculpture
- A permanent Richard Mortensen exhibition
- Ceramics, textiles and product designs
- The sculpture park, with works by Danish contemporary artists
- The Arne Jacobsen’s Cube flex summerhouse
The collection of Danish visual arts and sculpture, is mainly from the 19th century up until today. The bulk of the collection however, dates from after 1900 and in addition to art, the collection also includes crafts, and product designs from this period. The furniture collection at Trapholt charts the development of Danish furniture design from the beginning of the twentieth century up until the present. The collection is continually being added to- in the form of new acquisitions, donations and gifts- and are regularly being featured in temporary and permanent museum exhibitions.